Leipzig Freitag, 13. Mai 2022, 12:30 Uhr
Assistant (f/m/d) Online Marketing Belgium (Flanders) | Remote
You have a profound knowledge of Belgian culture, language and country? You have a fair understanding of Online Marketing and want to improve it? Great, then keep reading!
TeamShirts is a branch of Spread Group. In a matter of three years, TeamShirts became Europe’s leading supplier for personalized team and group clothing. Now we aspire to expand and grow in the Belgian market, and that’s exactly where you come in: To support TeamShirts for the next 2-4 months with 10-20 hours per week.
- Research relevant information about target groups, competitors and pricing in the Belgian market
- Review our website’s content (language, suitability, etc.)
- Write advertisement copy and general texts for our website
- You speak Dutch at native-speaker level and are familiar with its culture, lifestyle and region
- You have an interest in Online Marketing
- You like to get creative and have a way with words
- You’re fluent in either English or German
- You’re flexible to accept a short-term part-time engagement
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A professional and motivated team you can learn from
- Flexible working hours and home office upon request
- An open and colourful company culture with lots of international colleagues
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and a lot more
- A strong feel-good factor with free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors as well as PlayStation, table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- Come as you are – there’s no dress code at Spread Group
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1484 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
+49 341 59400-5274