(Junior) Online Marketing Specialist (f/m/d) SEM/SEA France
In the Spread Group headquarters in Leipzig, Germany, we are currently seeking a (Junior) Online Marketing Specialist (f/m/d).
- You’ll be responsible for the conception, operational management, monitoring, evaluation and optimization of SEA campaigns
- You’ll analyse and monitor performance by means of relevant KPIs
- You’ll be responsible for the planning, implementation and evaluation of A/B tests
- You’ll run competitive analytics and keep a keen eye on our competitors
- You’ll be responsible for paid marketing channels such as Google, Bing and Facebook as well as affiliate, display and video ad marketing
- You have relevant professional experience in the planning and implementation of SEA campaigns
- You are confident in using common SEM tools and technologies (web analysis and tracking, bid management, feed management, adwords editor)
- You bring very good French language skills as well as good English skills
- You have a high affinity for numbers and the ability to derive trends and strategies
- A highly committed, organized and proactive approach to work is your second nature
- You’re confident in using MS-Office (especially Excel & PowerPoint)
- You possess very good analytical skills and have a solution-oriented approach
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A high degree of responsibility and a dynamic work environment
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and an inspiring working atmosphere
- An opportunity to grow in a company which is enjoying steady growth and success
- Feel good! Sun terrace, free fruit & soft-drinks, table tennis tournaments and – of course – lots of T-shirts
- Come as you are – there is no dress code
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1468 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of.
+49 341 59400-5252