Leipzig Freitag, 05. August 2022, 12:45 Uhr
Senior Product Owner (f/m/d) Production
At our Spread Group headquarters in Leipzig, Germany we are currently seeking strong candidates for the role of a Senior Product Owner (f/m/d) Production. In this role, you will work closely with our operations, supply chain and engineering teams to implement, customize, and maintain systems which support Print-On-Demand production processes, logistics and warehousing.
You will be part of a department consisting of product owners and project managers. We work within cross-functional teams to constantly evolve our product portfolio. Your role involves prioritizing and driving strategic product solutions for an international team made up of a Head of Engineering and six engineers. Together, we aim to create the best possible solutions by taking full advantage of innovations in technology. We advocate design-driven product development and analytics-driven decision making.
- You will innovate, develop and maintain IT solutions in the field of Production and Supply Chain
- You will enable new printing and decoration techniques, e.g. Embroidery or all-over-print
- You will streamline and standardize production processes across our worldwide facilities
- You will work with your team to articulate the product vision and set up the roadmap
- You will engage with other product teams and business units to identify and implement integration processes
- You will explore new opportunities, detect user needs and improve the product for our customers, while achieving Spread Group’s commercial goals
- You will be an expert in the competitive landscape, keeping up to date with industry developments
- You will manage the product backlog with prioritization, trade-offs and constraints
- You will back up your approach with data and well-structured arguments to give yourself a basis to make well-founded and informed decisions
- You have 5+ years of product-management experience using agile techniques
- You have successfully managed a product from conception to release and shipped it at scale
- You are experienced with Logistics IT Projects, preferably in the Prind-On-Demand field
- You have working knowledge of Supply Chain Operations, including stock taking and capacity planning
- You know how to communicate with stakeholders and how to work closely with a team of engineers
- You have strong numerical, analytical and verbal skills, you are a quick thinker and a clear communicator
- You have an exceptional desire to learn and innovate on behalf of customers, a focus on outcome over output
- You are proactive and can drive your team with hands on mentality
- You are self-driven and able to succeed within a collaborative environment
- You are willing to work in an international environment across different time zones
- You have a certain willingness to travel for business reasons
A bonus to have
- Working knowledge of print or decoration techniques, preferably print on garment
- Understanding of large scale e-commerce platforms and shop systems
- Understanding of technical architecture
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A team that communicates in concise ways and deals with each other in a cooperative manner at eye level
- Flexible working hours built upon a foundation of trust, can be carried out at the office or remotely
- An agile, modern environment with cross-functional and self-organized teams of developers, product owners, and designers
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- Continuous individual development opportunities through external conference visits
- A broad range of internal workshops and events such as our AwareX or Smarty Pants Nights
- A pleasant environment with sun terraces, fruit for health, table tennis tournaments, and other events – and of course lots of T-shirts
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1517 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.
+49 341 59400-5251